Group Outplacement & Career Transition Services.
OPI outplacement consultants lead highly interactive group training sessions for exempt and non-exempt employees. At every level, OPI’s experienced human resource experts help candidates understand the reality of the job market in their industry and their location while providing them with the tools they need to successfully transition to a new job. Depending on the specific outplacement program, outplacement services include the following unique training and resources.
- Personal inventory of skills, knowledge, abilities, strengths, accomplishments, and experiences.
- Profile assessments with professional verbal and written feedback.
- Career & Life planning and mapping using the most current industry, geographic, and demographic data.
- Resume, cover letter, and application process construction, and delivery methods.
- Construction of personal branding and marketing tools, and deployment systems.
- A personalized, integrated, and actionable job search plan based on the needs of the candidate, and family.
- Customized industry, company, and job search campaign with effective tools for managing the process.
- Company specific research tools and tactics for an effective and efficient job search campaign.
- Tools for effective telephone, video, and other web-based interviewing processes.
- Understanding how to effectively leverage social media as a tool during the job search.
- Multiple strategies and techniques for networking to uncover the hidden job market.
- Training in how to manage the team based, behavioral based interview.
- Job offer discussions, and negotiating compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited use of physical and on-line Career Center resources.
- Full access to the OPI proprietary database of prospective employers, and their open positions.
- Personal copies of training manuals, books, videos, and other materials required for the successful search.