Executive & Managerial Outplacement Services.
Both prior to, and at the point of separation, our most experienced resources can be made available to those in your organization that are going to be most impacted during this sensitive time. We provide guidance to those responsible for the delivery of the message to both the affected employee, as well as those remaining. We are on-site, and available to deliver post-termination counselling to the manager or executive leaving. We will inform the candidate of what to expect during the next 48 hours, discuss messaging to the family and provide some critical next steps for moving on to the outplacement process.
Our services are customized to meet the specific outplacement and career transition needs of each candidate. These outplacement needs are identified through a series of progressive assessment tools, industry trends, geographical preferences, financial considerations, and needs of the family. Based on this assessment, each candidate will be partnered with the senior outplacement consultant that best meets the needs of all concerned for the duration of their outplacement program and job search.
Each candidate will have access to use of private offices, full administrative support services, and all of the content-rich resources available through OPI as a benefit of their outplacement program. Multiple, and customized resumes and delivery methods are developed and driven by the candidate’s career path needs. All appropriate network development tools are available through the entire outplacement program, including our proprietary database, B2B network, and multiple levels of social media platforms.
Each professional will be ushered through the job search, and career transition process, including total compensation negotiations, and the effective assimilation of the executive into the new organization.
Outplacement Program for Senior Managers, Directors & Vice Presidents.
- In-depth assessment of management strengths, style and job fit (Caliper Personality Profile with verbal/written feedback from psychologist)
- Unlimited access to Certified OPI Senior Consultants and Certified Resume Writers & Career Coaches.
- Life/Career planning and identification of next professional steps including entrepreneurial opportunities, geographical preferences, business and industry maturity assessments.
- Development of a comprehensive value based resume(s) Contingent upon market audiences, multiple resumes may be developed and deployed.
- Development of self-branding tools including development of LinkedIn, BeKnown, GooglePlus, and Twitter professional profiles and networking group identification.
- Development of a personalized job search campaign strategy including both public and private proprietary databases of key corporate contact information from hiring authorities within many of the Fortune 1,000 & Inc. 5,000 organizations.
- Access to technology and methods for the research of potential employers, executive search and industry specific network associations and job boards.
- Full deployment of both online and offline networking techniques to uncover employment opportunities within the “hidden” job market.
- Team based, and behavioral based Interview skills training with optional Skype and GooglePlus interview practice and post-interview debriefing.
- Compensation (base and total rewards) negotiation strategy including variable compensation systems and benefits.
- Full use and access of both online and offline OPI library/resource center.
- Entrepreneurial services and guidance including access to Its’ Your Business Now Financial and Business Development Consultants.
- Copyrighted Executive’s Ultimate Guide to Successful Life & Career Transition Job Search Work Manual.
- Copy of The Ultimate Guide to Job Searches & Career Transitions.
- Access to our proprietary Career Search database which contains in excess of 600,000 employers.