OPI’s LinkedIn Job Search Optimization.
Would you like to cut through the clutter, and get the most out of the site with the least amount of effort? No profile? No problem. We’ll build it for you in a snap. With over 100+ million professionals on LinkedIn from former co-workers to networking groups and prospective employers the ability to connect to anyone is now in your hands.
You’ll benefit by:
- Finding out about which companies they’d like to work for
- Learning about their competition and how to transform their profile
- Researching who the decision makers are at these companies
- Mastering networking – without appearing desperate
- Building relationships with hiring managers and recruiters
- Getting known in their industry and community
- Being sought out by headhunters and hiring managers
Some of the topics we cover:
- How to research companies and their respective decision makers
- Who is your competition and what changes can you make to become more marketable
- What is the best way to reach out to people without getting marked as “spam”
- How to properly brand yourself through groups and answers
You need this if you:
- Haven’t made LinkedIn your “Home Page”
- Have an account but don’t leverage it on a regular basis
- Have less than 500 connections
- Are looking for work, contracts or clients
- Aren’t contacted regularly by recruiters or headhunters on LinkedIn
We feel LinkedIn is a terrific tool for landing your next job, but it is certainly not the only one available. We offer similar programs for those that are interested in leveraging Twitter, BeKnown, and GooglePlus and even QR codes for job search their needs.
Founded in Knoxville, OPI has trained thousands of job-seekers with cutting-edge strategies. We are the only local career-transition company known for continually learning and sharing strategies that work since 1999.